Here we are, folks. I’ve marked 7 days of yoga on my calendar. Seven consecutive days of practice. Some insights from this first week of Yoga 365:
- Waiting till the end of the day is not always a good thing.
- Sometimes it’s a great thing, when you have the perfect slow, stretchy practice after a long day.
- I really wish I was a morning person.
- Hamstrings are connected to everything. Maybe not directly, or entirely literally, but close enough.
- Sufficient floor space to practice in really helps.
- Seven days does not a master make.
I am pleased to say I made it through this week. No false starts, no begging to start tomorrow. I just kept going. That in itself is an achievement for me.
Now to get some sleep so I can start week two!